The Embassy provide authentication/attestation for ORIGINAL documents which have been attested by the Foreign Ministry of Pakistan, Islamabad within half-year validity and which would be forwarded to China for use.
The applicant should submit:
1. Original documents and the photocopies;
2. Completely filled AUTHENTICATION/ATTESTATION APPLICATION FORM; stating clearly which documents (names of the documents) you want attestation and the reason/purpose for this attestation.
3. Photocopy of valid passport and ID card of the applicant.
4. If the original documents are in Urdu, an English/Chinese translation is required.
5. Other supporting documents as well as photocopies, e.g. non-criminal certificate/police clearance letter, tax payment receipt, chamber of commerce & industry membership certificate, etc.
CHARGE: Rs. 2500 per document for civil matters
Rs. 5000 per document for business/commercial matters
Normally attestion processing takes 5 working days,we provide emergency service and charge extra emergency fees. If the applicant wants to pick up the attestation next morning, he will pay Rs.3000 per document for emergency fees.